The Admin section of the Square Practice Platform Admin is where you will edit your account settings. Let’s review these solutions you’ll want to know about so you can set up and view your data the way you would like.
When you become a Square Practice client our team will create the account and assign the practices to it.
We don’t allow the account name to be edited by you. We use the account name to ensure our system is configured correctly using our integrator connection to your practice management software.
If you need the account name to be edited please reach out to your Account Executive or connect with support. Most single location practices will have the same account and practice name upon signing up.
Here you will be able to edit your practice information settings. Within this section, you will be able to manage the following.
- Edit your practice name
- Set your practice goals (collections percent, number of monthly new patients, and treatment acceptance percent)
- Manage your daily summary review email settings, like when the email is sent and days of the week you would like to receive the communication.
Here you will be able to edit your provider information settings. Within this section, you will be able to manage the following.
- Edit your provider names
- Edit your provider department types
- Update your provider status as active or not
- Set your provider goals (hourly production and reappointment percent)
- Important: When editing provider hours here is where you will be making your provider selections prior to clicking into the provider hours section of Admin.
Once you have the specific provider or group of providers who share the same availability selected from the providers section of Admin you will be able to add or remove available working hours per provider here. Appointed time is not double or triple counted if a provider is assigned to treat multiple patients in different operatories within the same hour.
This section allows you to have accurate production goals for every working day, week, month, and year based on when your team is available to treat patients.
Important: Available hours is your total amount of hours to treat patients during a working day. Appointed hours are automatically synced from your practice management software based on the appointment time for each patient being treated for each provider and is only counted if the provider is specifically allocated for the time.
Here you will be able to edit your platform users. Within this section, you will be able to manage the following.
- Edit your user information
- Edit your user account settings
- Add additional users - Account Admins only
Important: When creating new users within account settings you will be prompted to assign a user role, below are the following options.
- Account Admin: Can view all dashboards, set provider hours and goals, manage platform users, and if applicable gain access to our secure billing site to manage your payment details.
- Practice Admin: Can view all dashboards, set provider hours and goals for their assigned practices.
- Team Member: Can view all dashboards for their assigned practices.
Billing access is created by your Account Executive upon signing up with Square Practice. Account Admins are able to view this section within Admin and when Billing is clicked a website will load asking you to enter your email address. An email will be sent to you with a secure link to view your subscription details.
- Edit payment method details
- View invoices and statements